PBS KIDS' newest STEM series
Aimed at families with kids aged 4-8, this new series coming to PBS KIDS shows children that everyone has what it takes to be a problem-solver! In a world where representation matters, Lyla in the Loop stars a curious and imaginative 7-year-old Black girl named Lyla, who feels that there is no problem too big or too small to solve! The series aims to educate and entertain early STEM learners through positive – and funny – characters and stories.
National brands, leading STEM corporations, and media buyers can reach an audience of engaged parents and families by becoming an inaugural sponsor of this new PBS KIDS series. PBS KIDS offers brands a safe, family-centric programming environment that parents trust. When it comes to reaching parents and children, PBS KIDS ranks #1 vs. the cable competition against key demos.
- Two 15-second on-air spots per broadcast
- 15-second pre-roll on full episodes streaming on digital platforms
- Linked logo on every page of the series site
- Custom bridge page with sponsor message targeting parents
- Opportunity to purchase display banners on PBS KIDS for Parents website
- Special “Corporate Sponsors” section on series page on PBS KIDS for Parents, with text and link
- Engagement on social media platforms