Math solves the case!
Odd Squad follows the adventures of a group of resourceful young agents whose mission is to investigate strange happenings wherever oddness occurs. In each episode, the agents solve cases involving weird and unusual phenomena. This delightful series from Fred Rogers Productions and Sinking Ship Entertainment is designed to help kids ages 5 to 8 learn basic math and other skills such as problem-solving, resilience, and collaboration, establishing a solid foundation for success in school and in life.
- Two 15-second on-air spots per broadcast
- 15-second pre-roll on full episodes streaming on digital platforms
- Opportunity to sponsor the “Odd Squadcast” podcast with a 15-second message
- Linked logo on every page of the series site
- Custom bridge page with sponsor message targeting parents
- Opportunity to purchase display banners on PBS KIDS for Parents website
- Special “Corporate Sponsors” section on series page on PBS KIDS for Parents, with text and link
- Engagement on social media platforms