PBS By the Numbers!
- PBS airs on 350 public television stations in 50 states
- 82% of U.S. TV HHs watch PBS (Source: Nielsen NPower 2017)
- PBS averaged a 1.4 primetime HH rating during the 2016-17 season (Source: Nielsen NPower 10/16–9/17)
- PBS is ranked the #6 broadcast and cable network. (Source: Nielsen NPower 10/16–9/17)
- PBS averages 290 million monthly video streams across all of PBS’s web, mobile and connected platforms (Source: Google Analytics average monthly Jan–Jun 2017)
- PBS mobile apps have been downloaded 55 million times. (AppFigures)
- 57% of PBS.org users are adults 18–49 (Source: Comscore MediaMetrix Sept 2017)
- PBS has been voted the #1 most trusted organization for the 15th year in a row (Source: MR&R Inc. Jan 2018)
- PBS viewers donated $476M to PBS in 2016 — viewers love PBS, and they support sponsors that support PBS!