Mediterranean food, culture & travel
The Mediterranean diet isn’t just about food, it is a way of life. THE LIFE OF LOI: Mediterranean Secrets is a new series coming to PBS that focuses on food, health, and wellness with a dash of history, culture, and travel. Hosted by Maria Loi, well-known Greek television personality and chef, each episode transports viewers back to Maria’s homeland and farm in Greece to explore the roots of the Mediterranean diet before returning to New York to recreate a modern interpretation of this ancient cuisine.
- Two 15- or 30-second spots per broadcast
- 15 or 30-second pre-roll video messages in streaming content
- Display banners throughout the series website
- Linked logos on series website
- THE LIFE OF LOI: Mediterranean Secrets can provide sponsors with content to share on sponsor’s social media accounts