Thirty million Americans live with diabetes, a silent killer growing at exponential rates. Sugar Land, PBS’s new 2-hour documentary, tells the critical story of the scientific insights and innovations offering new hope in the fight against diabetes. In addition to the television special and a dedicated website on PBS.org, Sugar Land’s multi-platform efforts educate and inform in social media, classrooms, and at community events at local PBS stations.
- Two 15- or 30-second on-air spots per broadcast
- Display ads throughout the the series website
- 15- or 30-second instream messages in online videos
- Linked logos on every page of the series website
- Engagement across series social media pages
- Acknowledgment on educational materials
- Sponsor recognition at Sugar Land-related events