Thirty million Americans live with diabetes, a silent killer growing at exponential rates. Sugar Land, PBS’s new 2-hour documentary, tells the critical story of the scientific insights and innovations offering new hope in the fight against diabetes. In addition to the television special and a dedicated website on PBS.org, Sugar Land’s multi-platform efforts educate and inform in social media, classrooms, and at community events at local PBS stations.
- Two 15-or 30-second spots, or sponsor identification messages, at the open and close of Sugar Land
- Display ads throughout the Sugar Land website
- 15-or 30-second instream spots or sponsor identification messages, on Sugar Land online videos
- Linked logos on the Sugar Land website
- Visibility across Sugar Land social platforms
- Acknowledgment on educational materials
- Sponsor recognition at Sugar Land-related events