In 2020, PBS is spearheading a national campaign aimed at elevating awareness and breaking the long-held stigma associated with mental illnesses. A Brief History of Madness is a multiplatform event that will incorporate digital, social media, and short form video resources, local broadcasts, and live events. At the core of this initiative is a ground-breaking documentary series, A Brief History of Madness, airing on PBS and streaming online. Airing over two consecutive evenings, the film will explore mental illness in historical, scientific, and social contexts.
- Two 15-or 30-second spots or sponsor identification messages, per broadcast
- Display ads throughout the series website
- 15- or 30-second instream messages or sponsor identification messages in online videos
- Linked logos on every page of the series website
- Sponsor recognition at events