Epic stories of our shared American experience
“The American experience is our story as a people. Stories about passion, and bravery. And over and over, the amazing resources of the human spirit in the face of adversity.” So began the first broadcast of AMERICAN EXPERIENCE over 30 years ago, and those words still hold true. Today’s AMERICAN EXPERIENCE takes a contemporary approach to multiplatform storytelling, connecting key moments of America’s history to the present’s most compelling issues. In 2023, AMERICAN EXPERIENCE tackles important topics such as segregation and racial inequalities, gender and LGBTQ issues, and celebrates brave women ahead of their time.
- Two 15- or 30-second on-air spots per broadcast
- 15- or 30-second pre-roll spots in streaming video
- Display banners throughout the series website
- Linked logos on every page of the series website
- Engagement on social media platforms
- Access and recognition at AMERICAN EXPERIENCE’s high-profile events and screenings