ANTIQUES ROADSHOW is hitting the road again in search of America’s hidden treasures, returning to in-person taping events with all the excitement that big crowds of enthusiastic attendees bring. PBS’s most-watched ongoing series kicks off its 2022 production tour in May, shooting at five distinctive historical locations across the country. Episodes created from these events will be included in the series’ 27th broadcast season, airing in 2023.
ANTIQUES ROADSHOW 2022 Production Tour
- Tue, May 10 – Cheekwood Estate & Gardens in Nashville, TN
- Tue, May 31 – Idaho Botanical Garden in Boise, ID
- Tue, June 14 – Museum Hill in Santa Fe, NM
- Wed, June 22 – Filoli in Woodside, CA
- Tue, July 12 – Shelburne Museum in Shelburne, VT
Become a corporate sponsor and join the tour
In addition to receiving linear and digital visibility, sponsors of ANTIQUES ROADSHOW’s tour have a unique opportunity to engage with enthusiastic attendees on site. Sponsors can generate leads, display product, set up a booth, receive VIP perks, and so much more! On-site sponsor signage deadlines begin March 28th.
Learn how your brand can join the tour in 2022!