Monday-Friday on PBS KIDS
Created to help kids learn the fundamentals of reading, Super WHY! uses literacy-based super hero characters to engage kids in the love of reading. Each episode begins in Storybook Village, a magical world hidden behind the bookshelves in a children’s library. There, kids meet characters from beloved fairy tales who transform themselves into literacy-powered super heroes. Super WHY! teaches critical reading skills such as the alphabet, spelling, pronunciation, writing, and word usage.
- Two 15-second on-air spots per broadcast
- Linked logo on every page of the series site
- Custom bridge page with sponsor branded message targeting parents
- Opportunity to purchase 15-second pre-roll on full episodes streaming on digital platforms
- Opportunity to purchase display ads on series section on PBSParents.org
- Special "Corporate Sponsors" page on series section of PBSParents.org with promotional text and link
- Engagement across series social media platforms
- Specially designed "proud sponsor" tune-in logo for sponsor use
- Opportunity to use select series artwork for 90-day on-pack or point-of-purchase promotions
- Access to walk-around character for use at corporate events and retail locations
© 2012 Out of the Blue Enterprises LLC. All rights reserved.