June 2017 in Primetime
The rich history of the world’s most populous and oldest living civilization unfolds in PBS’s epic new series, The Story of China. This 6-part series, airing in three 2-hour events, covers 3,000 years of recorded history, from fantastic discoveries and the exploration of new ideas to epic battles and expeditions. The story of China’s development is examined as host and renowned historian Michael Wood sheds light on the people and places that have defined its path.
- Three 15- or 30-second on-air spots per two-hour block
- Display ads throughout the series website
- 15- or 30-second instream messages in online videos
- Linked logos on every page of the series website
- Opportunity for Michael Wood to attend company meeting or event (pending availability; sponsor responsible for travel/event costs)
© Maya Vision International