April 28 & May 5, 2017
Latin Music USA returns to PBS this spring. Latin Music USA tells the story of the incredible rise of Latin music and its influence in America. Featuring a fast-paced mix of music and interviews with well-known Latino superstars such as Gloria Estafan, Carlos Santana, Pitbull and Lin-Manuel Miranda, this inspiring documentary is bound to find its way into the hearts of music lovers. A multi-platform opportunity for sponsors, Latin Music USA includes two 2-hour primetime TV broadcasts, and a visually powerful and video-rich website where users can watch the entire film, view and share videos and interviews, and learn more about each of the music genres explored in the film.
- Three 15- or 30-second on-air spots per 2-hour episode (beginning, middle and end), for a total of six spots
- Display ads throughout the series website
- 15- or 30-second instream messages in online videos
- Linked logos on every page of the series website
- Engagement across series social media platforms
Courtesy WGBH Art by James Adamé