Monday at 8pm and 9pm
Antiques Roadshow is an all-American treasure. As PBS’s most popular ongoing series, with over 8 million loyal weekly viewers, the series launched a genre and is still going strong. Are prized possessions trash or treasure? Only the experts know for sure. Sponsors receive double the exposure as Antiques Roadshow airs twice on Monday nights, with premiere episodes at 8pm and Roadshow "classics" at 9pm. And, Antiques Roadshow is the only PBS sponsorship with face-to-face engagement with thousands of fans during live summer taping events.
- Two 15- or 30-second on-air spots per broadcast
- Display ads throughout series website
- 15- or 30-second instream messages in online video
- Linked logos on every page of the series website
- Opportunity for sponsor booth at Summer Tour to display products, distribute samples and literature, collect leads, etc.
- Opportunity for guest appearances by program talent/executive producer at a company event
- Engagement across series social media platforms
- Acknowledgement in series tune-in newsletter
© WGBH/Meredith Nierman